One of my favourite things is to imagine what I would do
if when I win the lottery (those who know me well know I am sure I am going to win big on the lottery one day, believing is the first step to winning in my opinion). So in order to not waste time or forget anything when the day comes, here is the list (this assumes a win of 10 million pounds or more, the list might have to be reduced for smaller gains…).
- Pay off our mortgage and rent the flat out
- Move into a hotel whilst we choose a new house in London (most likely in Islington)
- Buy all parents and brothers and sisters a house each (some might have to have flats as we have a big family!).
- Spend December and January in the mountains, I have always dreamed of Christmas with all my family in a chalet in the mountains
- Buy a house somewhere hot
- Buy Orford house in Walthamstow and transform it into a “
ShoreditchWalthamstow House” -this, along with charity work, would be my job
- Spend a year travelling the world eating in 3 Michelin star restaurants and doing cooking classes along the way. In particular spend time “eating” in Thailand, Japan and Italy
- Learn Italian
- Spend the summer somewhere hot with different friends and family visiting each week having amazing pool parties
- Pay off quite a few friends and family’s mortgages/get them somewhere permanent to live
- Spend a week every “season” shopping in New York with a personal shopper with my best girlfriends
- Get a personal reformer pilates trainer to come 4 times a week and make my body HOT.
- Fly back to Bali in Singapore airlines first class on the A380
- Go to the South Pole
- Go to the North Pole
- Have a massage and facial every week
- Get involved with a few different charities
- Buy my mum a horse
- Buy my husband a cross fit gym
- Never have to learn to drive